Community Type: Assisted Living, Secured. Accepts Medicaid.
Twilite Manor is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Cayce. The community focuses on keeping residents safe and well-cared for while remaining affordable.
Things We Like about this Community
- Secured by fence on exterior for those that might be a wander risk
- Excellent Value, basic care is included in Rent
- Hands-on, caring , highly skilled management Team
- Willing to work with people who can’t afford high cost of other places
- High Caregiver retention rates
- Conveniently located near I-77, I-26 and relatively convenient to bus line
Rent and Care
Rent includes most basic services including medicine reminders and task reminders. There are additional charges for some services, however, rent and care rates are very competitive for the level of care they provide.
Types of Accommodations
Private with a shared bath or private bath
Semi-Private with shared bath
Socialization and Activities
They do offer planned activities, but most of the residents enjoy spending time under the covered portico between the two buildings and socializing with one another, walking around the yard, sitting in the swing or watching TV in one of the living rooms.
Wonderful home cooked meals are prepared onsite taking into account any special diet restrictions of the residents.
Community is two brick houses that were converted into a senior community with resident rooms, living rooms, a dining room, kitchen and beauty shop. Residents like to gather under the covered portico between the houses to socialize and participate in activities. The facility is completely fenced and locked at all times. They have 24 hour supervised care, laundry service and planned activities.
Licensing and Professional Affiliations
Licensed by: South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
Licensed by: South Carolina Board of Long Term Care Administration
- 24 hour staff
- 3 Meals a day
- Assistance with ADL's
- Completely Fenced and Locked at all times
- Housekeeping Services
- Non-denominational chapel
- Secure outdoor walking areas
- Snacks and Beverages
- Transportation to and from Doctor's appointments
- Weekly Laundry Service