Rent starts at $2,840 /month plus level of care
Community Type: Assisted Living & Memory Care
The Palmettos is conveniently located in Northeast Columbia. Beautifully appointed inside and out, they focus on providing individualized care and work to see every resident for who they truly are. Their special approach is designed to reinforce strengths, offer support for daily challenges and recognize the essence of our residents’ personalities. Their staff is guided by the resident’s plan and they work as a team to support both the planned and unexpected health and personal needs 24 hours a day.
Things We Like about The Palmettos:
- Elegant and sophisticated environment
- Pristine and spotless inside and out
- Highly skilled nursing and caregiver staff
- Very Professional Organization
- Excellent food prepared fresh by their Chef
- Personalized Care Plans for each Resident
- Accessibility and coordination with NHC Skilled Nursing when appropriate
- Dedicated Memory Unit should the need arise
- Curb Appeal
- Interior Decorating
- Happy Residents
Rent in the Assisted Living Community does not include care which is charged on a daily basis depending on the level of care needed by the resident. Couples are welcome and because the offer personalized care plans, the levels of care are based on each individual’s needs. Second person fees are very reasonable. Utilities are included in rent except for phone and cable.
Rent in the Wateree Memory Care unit is all inclusive (care included).
Types of Accommodations
- Assisted Living Community offers Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and companion style apartments
- The Palmettos offers 55 Assisted Living apartments suites in various styles and sizes and a variety of care options which allow them to provide personalized care plans for each of their residents.
- The Palmettos Memory Care residence, The Wateree, offers 20 Studio, 1 bedroom and companion apartments in their specialty designed and secured residence
- The Wateree offers a secure private outdoor sitting/garden area so that residents can comfortably enjoy their surroundings inside and outside while they remain safe
Socialization and Activities
Residents gardening in the Greenhouse, The Palmettos of Parklane’s residents enjoy the lovely campus, stylish dining, and numerous activities, events and services. From medication supervision to art and music therapy, residents receive appropriate care for their level of need, remaining vital and independent to enjoy all The Palmettos of Parklane has to offer.
Independent activity stations in Wateree Memory Care, The Wateree, which is the secure memory care residence that is part of The Palmettos, features independent activity stations such as the Roll Top desk and Typewriters shown here, as well as, a beautiful and secure courtyard for residents to enjoy time outdoors as well as indoors.
The Palmettos offers three nutritious and appetizing meals daily, prepared from fresh ingredients by their Chef. The wait staff serves each delicious course in the elegant dining room to residents and their guests. The Palmettos also offers snacks during the day and a happy hour reception in the evenings before dinner.
The Palmettos of Parklane is one of the more than 130 affiliated HealthCare offices of National HealthCare Corporation, NHC. The Palmettos of Parklane opened in 2011.
Licensing and Professional Affiliations
Licensed by: South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control