Estimated monthly rent of $1800 - $2200. Private and semi-private rooms.
Generations of Chapin is locally owned and managed by Generations. The management team has over 100 years of experience in the long term care of the older adult.
Support Services Available
Residents have direct access to the dining room where three meals, planned by a registered dietitian, are served daily. Snacks are also available.
A trained staff on duty 24 hours every day is available to assist residents with dressing, grooming, medicine, and other activities of daily living, allowing for continued functioning at a residential care level.
(all of these features are included in room & board)
- Emergency Call System
- 24 hour trained staff on duty
- Table service with 3 meals daily, planned by a Registered Dietitian
- Weekly and/or as necessary laundry of linens & personals
- Housekeeping and maintenance services as needed
- Sitting rooms for private visitation with guests
- Multi-purpose rooms for watching TV, socializing, parties, games, etc
- Individually scheduled transportation
- Guest meals at a nominal fee
- Home health & Hospice
- Medication administration/ Monitoring
- Regularly scheduled religious services
- Basic cable TV is furnished in each room rate at no additional cost
- Activities at all levels and interests
- Patios/ Porches
- Alarmed entrances/ exits for protection
- Pets allowed but must be maintained by resident - Ask for Pet Policy
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing, and dining
- Fully sprinkled fire safety system
- Outdoor courtyard
- Sunrooms at the end of each hallway
- On Location Beauty Shop Services
- On-site pharmacy services available